Saturday, May 16, 2009

a river raging.

I am so torn.
Every single time I think about last thursday I just cry. It's an uncontrolable downfall of tears. I'm so drained, even when I feel like I can't cry anymore, I find a way to do it.
Should I pity her? Should I sympathize with her, when I've gone through every single thing she has. When we've gone through everything together, and she handles it in a self destroying way.
I don't know what to do.
For once, I don't have the answers.
I wish my mom would stop coming to me for an opinion, I know it's because shes lost, but I can't point her in the right direction. I'm not a parent, This is certainly not my place to act like one either.

When will you open your fucking eyes?

1 comment:

  1. =/ Hopefully things brighten up for you. If you need someone to talk to I'm a pretty good listener.

    ReplyDelete