Monday, May 18, 2009

Hello, ego.

"Women are the most confusing species on the planet. They never know what they want."

Liars.

Men are the most confusing creatures in the world. I can't figure any of you people out.

And for those of you who agree with the above statement, you're looking at the wrong women, or girls, I should say.
I know what I want.
and It's simple.
I don't want you to spoil me. I don't want you to need to hangout on a daily basis. I don't want you too feel obligated to call me, or text me. I don't want you to need me. I don't want you too cheat on me, or lie to me. That's it.

I want you to be yourself, and be comfortable enough with me to do anything. I want you to be rediculously silly and fun, I want you to distract me when I'm upset. I want you to want your friends to meet me, because I'm just so awesome you can't keep me under wraps. I do want a boy to want to text me. Not so much calling because I have a stupid, childish voice over the phone. At least that's what I think. I just want to friggen cuddle. I want a boy to kiss, whenever I please, wherever I please.
But since I'm not a creepy slut, I don't really go much for massive PDA. You know who I'm talking about, that couple under the stairs by the girls gym, or the massivly-in-love-couple that have been dating for 2 weeks who want to expand their intimicy on your locker. No, I'm totally not up for that.
This girl is a passionate, rare, real, great thing. Somewhat like a drug you want all to yourself. So you keep it behind closed doors, NOT ON SOMEONES LOCKER.
Yeah. I did it.
I compared my kisses to a drug.
Fight me.
...But this is strictly based on the fact that my ex said so.
Names are not of any importance.
but it still makes my day just thinking about it.
You missed out.

I'm not the kind of girl who flirts with your friends, or flirts with random dudes when I'm in a relationship. It just feels wrong. I'm not the kind of girl who will lie about stupid silly shit, like, for example, most girls when they're with you, not saying anything, you ask "What's wrong?"
They reply with the usual, "nothing."
CLEARLY THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG.
So why do girls just avoid it. Sitting there acting like that is asking for attention. You're asking to be asked, so give a real honest answer, douche bags.
I don't play games, I'm up front and honest. But usually I'm too busy making you smile and say "awwww, you're so cute!"
If you're one of those guys that says "I love you" after a month, a week, or a day, move on now.

jdfakljfs;a

It's been so long since I've cuddled with a boy.
Where is the boy of my dreams? Please who ever you are, find me :(


P.s.

if you're going to text me, and then I respond, and then ignore me for the rest of the day, save me the time and frustration and DON'T BOTHER.


I hope this doesn't make me sound cocky.
I'm the furthest thing from that.

2 comments:

  1. "I'm not the kind of girl who flirts with your friends, or flirts with random dudes when I'm in a relationship. It just feels wrong. I'm not the kind of girl who will lie about stupid silly shit, like, for example, most girls when they're with you, not saying anything, you ask "What's wrong?"
    They reply with the usual, "nothing."
    CLEARLY THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG.
    So why do girls just avoid it. Sitting there acting like that is asking for attention. You're asking to be asked, so give a real honest answer, douche bags.
    I don't play games, I'm up front and honest. But usually I'm too busy making you smile and say "awwww, you're so cute!" "

    - that(and actually the rest of the blog) is what makes me know you'll find someone, without a doubt.

    best of luck on your search for him, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a guy like that, and you sound like just the type of girl he's always looking for. You know, the kind you start to believe might not exist anymore because so many people are so damn stupid.

    Also, I think guys and girls are equally inept at life, well, the majority anyway. It's just that we only have to deal with the opposite sex, so it looks like it's just one side at fault. Most guys are real douchebags though, I'll give you that for sure.

    ReplyDelete