Monday, April 13, 2009

words.

Sinking Ships - Losing Skin.
is all I've been listening to for the last few minutes. Sinking ships has such a random, fun sound to it, it brings me back to the old times.
I miss my friends, so much, I hate that I've lost touch with some of them over the years. I want to have a huge party and bring back all my old friends, with my new friends, and just have a neverending fun time for however long.
I need to get out of this town. I need to get out of this fucking state, I want a new world of my own. I want to discover a place away from the same clicks, the same groups. I can't escape from these things wherever I go, even shows. Hardcore shows were meant to embrace the kids that were different, now it's not even about the music anymore. Most of the people there are more concerened with fights and shit. Agree or disagree, that's just my opinion.
I wanna go see Have Heart again.
and I wish Champion was still together.
and I wish Underdog played more, and was still straight edge.
Blah.
Useless rambling.
I need to go find something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment