Tuesday, April 7, 2009

exhale.

I've just had the greatest realization, ever.

I'm finally over it.
Every time I drive on Pauling, everytime I pass that spot, I can think of you in peace.
I can rest.
I'm finally healed. I know now that I'm so much better, without you in mind.
I can breathe, for the first time.
I don't feel you around anymore.
I don't miss you.
I never really did, I just missed my memories, and situations.
What's better is, I don't live in this constant pattern of barriors, and hate. I never wanted too, but I kept finding myself stuck.
It's been a long 2 years, but now is my time. Release you from my everything, my thoughts.
I had always dreamed of telling you how sorry I was for how things reeled out to be, and how much pain I felt when you gave up on me for her. But I don't care anymore. I'll be out of here, away from you and Troy and away from all the places we shared.
I can create boundless, new, perfect memories with someone else.

This city is too small for these clicks, this same group of people. Even at shows, you get alienated for not being apart of them. The one place, that was built for acceptance, is turning into a giant beauty contest, just like everything else.
Watch. Me. Rise.

1 comment:

  1. Like i said "You got the whole world in your hands, You got the whole wide world in your hands!"
    you're clue is pretty obvious!

    ReplyDelete