Sunday, February 15, 2009

valentines day;

Is such a silly day. It's a buisness day, a pointless day. You shouldn't dedicate one special day to the person you love, I think it should be an everyday thing.

But hippocrate as I am; I really do wish Mitch was here for it. So I could snuff him.
We're going to have our own make up day though, I'm really excited!
I'm going to go clean up now, I just thought I'd write something in here, I haven't had any time to write down all my thoughts in here. I miss having a daily update, It makes juggling everything less stressfull. The more I write things down, the less I think about them.

1 comment:

  1. I made that same argument. However, people seem to think when somebody says that it's because they have nobody to spend the day with. I just went out and had fun, how did yours go?

    ReplyDelete