Tuesday, February 17, 2009

dice.

"Roll with the punches, that's how life goes
Don't dwell on the future, it's out of my hands.
what's done is done, forget about my past. "

My past is where it belongs, the people who I left behind are gone for a reason. Most certainly on bad terms I've severed our ties, but in any case I'm thanking you from the bottom of my heart. What you put me through, what I learned is the most valueable thing I could ever posess. I'll carry these scars, these memories, and build the strongest armor with them. Building myself up with learned lessons from my mistakes and yours. I used to run on hate, pulsing through my veins I wanted nothing to do with anyone. I kept a distance, I judged with the most sincere rage. I aspired to be respected, but feared is what I ended up with. I started out silent and sweet, and I ended up getting hurt countless times. I thought living in rage would create a better world for me, a safety of hearts. Which part of it did, but I was counted out of great things. I didn't like meeting new people, I didn't like being nice. I'm trying now to embrace new oppourtunities. But I am going to keep my anger with me, It does not hold me down. I'm able to mold it into a saftey aspect more than a living habit. Open-hearted, Open-minded, I love to the fullest. One thing will always remain with me though;
One Chance.
If you screw up once, I'm severing ties, pushing you out of sight and out of mind.
As far as I'm concerned a person not putting effort into a friendship is not worth my time.
Kindergarden still teaches me the greatest thing anyone could have ever taught me;
Treat others the way you would like to be treated.

On a somewhat separate note, I will remain to be a tad bit cocky, because I am in love with the person I've become. Beauty is after the storm; my scars, trials and tribulations have so much beauty in them. They've created the person I am today, this moment in time. I couldn't be happier with myself, I love it.

1 comment:

  1. you got every right to be cocky cause you are an amazing girl! I dont wish every girl were like you though cause then who would we make fun of and call sluts? :)

    ReplyDelete