Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So far

Today has been pretty good. Editors in my ears for the bus ride home (and then later when I'm off to work), even the test in bio that I'm sure the entire class failed didn't bog me down. The weather is miserable but I'm still feeling motivated. I'm hoping to take 5 or 6 classes this summer if they allow it, Make up for the poor grades I've had since life happened.
Death has weird affects on people, granted I fucked up & fully commit to my responsibility to fix it, but it's still surprising how big it a toll it took on my state of mind. I gotta keep that PMA! and understand I'm not going to change the world, my constant bickering of how unfair it is that money is number one won't do a damn thing. Unfortunately I have to do all the shit society has trained me for to survive. Lame. I don't want to conform, but I don't want to be homeless either.

No comments:

Post a Comment