Monday, June 22, 2009

It is not the same.

You can't trust anyone.


I'm so distressed. dishevled. destroyed.
I want to crawl out of this broken mess and find a new light. Gather up the strength to run and begin again. I want to breathe deeply, lightly, easily.


"Don't take life too seriously, or you'll never make it out alive."

fuck. I take everything seriously. even this crummy situation I find myself in.
YOU'VE TAINTED EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE.
get off your back please, and quit bitching about a reputation you brought upon yourself.
it's one thing if two people say you're a slut, but it's another if the whole fucking city calls you a slut.
I wish I could trust you. I wish you were like the person i knew 4 years ago.
How did everything get so fucked up?
What happend to you?
Wheres your family loyalty?
Why don't you care? about anyone?
dfjasklfjas;

i hate this.

1 comment:

  1. Trust is a very difficult thing to come by. wait things out cause I am sure she'll find out that how she is acting is wrong and will change for the better.

    ReplyDelete