Thursday, November 5, 2009

redundant?

I wonder why money is so important.
I know I've touched on this subject before, but it's kind of a big deal. I mean greed is the only thing that's survived through history. It's been alive since the beginning of man, it's just sad. It's caused humans to enslave each other, torture each other in gruesome ways. Greed holds down every person with the weight of debt, of want, materialistic cravings. It's all so old. The greed of banks, haha for example, has cast a shadow over me just for my want to further my education. I've got interest being charged and my hours are cut. I lost my debit card so I have to wait for a new one to start paying off my 3000 dollar semester, which yes, isn't a lot, but when you've got other bills and groceries and now Christmas coming up it's a little ridiculous. But the more I wait the more I'm charged. It's total injustice, we're not free. We'll never be free from anything.

I want more coffeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment