Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fuck Time.

I don't like the last few days. I like parts, the parts I set up to be hopeful outlets, but deep down I know I'm being stupid. I know that it's stupid to ever think people would change, or that their intentions are in fact not what they so convincingly claim to be true. People don't change. Second chances aren't real, and I'm feeling more empty then where I left off. When will I learn, when will I think with wits rather than heart. Though I love that part most about me, it's going to be my downfall. My heart will ruin me.
I know I'll be OK, I just have to pay attention and listen up. I can never let my guard down.

Time is supposed to heal but it just helps me remember what I wish I didn't.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete